COVID-19 UPDATES AND CHANGES
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Movement Health has adopted changes necessary to keep our patient community safe during their treatments in the office. We will continue to offer virtual consults through our privacy compliant booking system JANEAPP for those who would prefer not visiting us in-person during this time.
- All those individuals visiting the office must wear a mask. If you do not arrive at your appointment wearing your face cover, MH will have masks for purchase at the front desk upon arrival for a small fee.
- All those booking in-person appointments will be screened with COVID questions on the phone, through an online survey before their arrival at the office, and in-person when entering through the front door.
- We DO NOT encourage guests during your treatment in order to keep the total number of people in the office to a minimum. Exceptions will be made for those who are essential to you (ie. small children, if you require help into or out of the office, etc.).
- Upon arrival at your appointment, you will be required to check-in by text message or calling our office at 519.567.288 OR checking-in through our secure online portal at movementhealth.janeapp.com/checkin. Once we have been notified of your arrival, you will be required to wait in your car until instructed to enter when it is safe to do so.
- All scheduled appointment times with your providers are staggered to limit overlap in patients entering and exiting the office, so please arrive on time and only enter when instructed to do so.
- Markers on the floor are strictly enforced to ensure at least 6 feet distance between patrons.
- All patients will be required to take hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entering the office.
- All payments will be temporarily direct-billed through insurance providers or via credit card and e-transfer ONLY to limit use of touched surfaces. We have the secure capabilities of holding your credit card on file upon request.
- We encourage bringing only essential supplies into the office (car keys, wallet, pen) – please do not bring any extra personal belongings if not absolutely required for your treatment.
- Each room and surface is thoroughly sanitized with clinical grade products to ensure safety!